55 S W Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84101, USA

My wife and I are done shopping at Nordstrom's.We are furious that you would allow your politics to get in the way of your sales campaigns.

Too bad; you have very nice and convenient stores here in the Salt Lake City area. We will "grab our wallet" and head to your competition. IF you decide to rescind your disgusting decision, we will reconsider. Everyone (even a merchant) deserves a second chance; but it must happen quickly and decisively along with an apology to ALL consumers who you have offended by your ridiculous stance.

We will be waiting to hear what you decide.If you continue to succumb to *** pressures, I will attempt to persuade family and friends to boycott as well.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Political Stance / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Nordstrom?

Comments

pkc22
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1295287

Disgusted with Nordstrom. I canceled my credit card and will no longer shop

offconsumerpissed

I never knew how many people shopped at Nordstrom's before! Didn't realize every Republican ever shopped at the same chain.