I ordered one item on line as a gift on 12/14.Got an email saying it was shipped.

On 12/17 tracking info said label had been created but no package received by UPS. Contacted Customer Service and got some run-around about how they "skip" certain steps in UPS process and the UPS tracking would be updated the next day (12/18). ON 12/19, the racking info was the same. Spent over an hour and a half in on-line chats with reps.

They finally sent the order again overnight express, but did not gift wrap it as in original order. They did give me credit for the gift wrap fee (I hope). I had to wait 20+ minutes to get a rep on line-was told phone would be a 15 minute wait.

Ridiculous.Much too hard to do business with these folks.

Had an Experience with Nordstrom?

Comments

I APPLIED IN NORDSTROM STORE AND THIS IS THE ANSWER THAT A RECRUTER FROM THAT COMPANY GIVE ME TO HELP UP ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO WORK IN NORDSTROM ..MESSAGE SAID, THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OPPORTUNITIES AT NORDSTROM. WE BELIEVE THE PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR US AND OUR COMMITMENT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE ARE WHAT SET US APART.!!!

CAREERS.NORDSTROM.COM / NORDSTROM RECRUTING

Nordstrom - Horrible experience & customer service! Nordstrom "I live in Puerto Rico, where there is a Nordstrom store and have a Nordstrom card I recieved here as well. I also get their promo emails daily and decided..." Read more Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more Dresslily - Coat Review from Racine, Wisconsin Dresslily "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..." Read more Ivrose - Scam scam Ivrose "ordered 145.09 worth of merchandise of clothing from this company paid for expedited shipping and all. Customer service refused to give me tracking information which was odd lied said my..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more Coaster Furniture - Damage Head board Coaster Furniture "I purchase the Felicity Collection item # 300345Q Queen bed from American Furniture Outlet on 1233 Sand Lake Road Orlando fl 32809 I received my furniture September 15th 2017 I..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more