1.3

Bought a pair of shoes for my wife yesterday, with less than 24 hours I went to the store close to me in Wellington Green FL, as We bought them at the store in Aventura Mall FL. Associates and Manager in charge Diane told me because they were designer shoes she couldn't take it back because that was their policy since December, and she would get in trouble by taking them.

To make it short, I spoke to 4 associates over the phone including the customer person over the Aventura Mall. They all gave me a reason why they will say no, but to drive there again so a department manager could look at them and make a decision. Please note that the Manager in Wellington Green didn't even take a second to look at them. They gave me a big run around on why they will not take a $1000.00 shoe, even with my receipt and telling them that they were defective.

They all told me there was a different policy but not on writing. Called one last time today just to cancelled all three accounts we have with Nordstrom. They are nothing more than a bunch of story tellers, with no sense of customer service. Diane called me to asked me, "if I had any further questions to give her a call".

No way Jose!

I AM NOT YOUR CUSTOMER ANY MORE! LOST 3 ACCOUNTS IN ONE DAY OVER INTERNAL POLICIES THAT CUSTOMERS ARE NOT AWARE OF.

Review about: Shoes.

I didn't like: Taking a political stance, False policy advertised, Very poor customer service.

Comments

It's clear the reason they didn't accept them to be returned is because they showed usage. Even if your wife used them outside for a few hours, that's STILL used dude!

Why would they take them back when they can't re-sell them??? I wouldn't want to pay $1000 for used shoes.

That's disgusting! Good on them for sticking to their policy & protecting other customers from stanky shoes!

to Cynthia #1467447

Horrible Store, terrible customer service!!!!!