To Blake, Eric and Peter Nordstrom, I am sending my cut up credit card to offer my sentiments towards removing the Trump label from your store. It is grossly offensive as a Nordstrom customer that you have invoked your personal political persuasions into your corporate decisions.

I have always felt that the Nordstrom name was always so incredible. I always rave how much I like the stores, the brands that are carried, and the ease of shopping experience. In addition, the policies attributed to Nordstrom are so fair, and incredibly reasonable for the customer. The return policy is second-to-none, and the customer service is impeccable.

The brands you carry are unique, trendy and diversified in nature. It has always been a fun experience to go to your store to simply walk around looking at all the fabulous items. I have been a long time customer of Nordstrom. Since I was a young girl, until now at 53, I have been a dedicated customer who has spent many tens of thousands of dollars at your stores.

I cannot remember a bad experience in all those years. That is some kind of track record; and now, you make this unbelievably *** decision to make a political point. In this effort, you have insulted at minimum half of your customer base, and place a stain on your name. Instead of being a great store, you are now in the news for being a political ***.

So in closing, I am returning my Silver Nordstrom Card to you. I know I am one person, and you will still continue to make millions off of consumers without a care to my consideration. But at least I will be able to sleep at night, and simply move all my business to another store. That way I am serving both our purposes.

For you, I will not shop in your stores as a conservative person who is giving you my conservative money and un-welcomed, and for me, I will not waste my money on a retailer that has an evil heart. I wish you well, because unlike your negative views of others that do not think like you, I will not wish the same. I just hope that enough people send complaint letters and negative feedback that will force you think about your treatment of others. For you, it will probably require people like me, to make a point with their pocketbooks.

JENNIFER P.S.

i WILL NOT BE SHOPPING AT WHOLE FOOD ANYMORE EITHER. YOU ARE AFFILIATED TO THAT RETAILER TOO!

Reason of review: BIASED VIEWS....

Comments

You’re mad they don’t offer a certain brand? You’re a conservative right?

What’s that word they use, snowflake? Well you’re a snowflake get over it.

Portage, Wisconsin, United States #1290419

Funny how you never mention buying or owning a Trump item? Maybe that's why they don't sell it? Hmmmmmmm

offconsumerpissed

Lol. Neat story.

I mean NEAT STORY.

Jenny, Nordstrom's is LOVING when blowhards like you rant and rave. It makes normal citizens (Republican, Democrat, Independent, Libertarian, or whatever else) want to shop at Nordstrom even more.