So i think Nordstrom needs to take note to how the seattle employees Courtney from bridal in particular treat customers that are not white.I am a black woman and i was instructed by my client to return his sport jacket.
I called in advance and was told to come in and they would help me out. So I drove into town and upon arrival it was taken into account that Im black. I noticed a change in everything. Another employee was called for a second opinion who was rude and just down right catty.
She sad my item smelled and was dirty. Which was not true. She just wanted to say she thought I was smelly I assumed. I left horrified and my male client who is white went and returned the item a week later with no issues and not one question.
This just made me sick, I will never spend my money at Nordstrom again. I will shop where Im treated with respect and care. Very upsetting. The store manager wanted to talk to me, but I was so upset I didnt know what good it would do now after I was already embarrased and made a spectacle in front of three bitchy self righteous employees who really need to get over them self.
One was named courtney and one was named Hadley or Hayley, Ryan ?
Works in Indie/studio and was so fake it was not even funny.They can actually smile through their rudeness.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Nordstrom Return Policy
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a prom gown for my daughter. I thought it would be great to go with their custom alterations. When I got the dress it was uneven...."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."
- "I Bought the EnercellÂ® 90-Watt AC Slim Power Supply with USB for my laptop, Pretty expensive, but it came with more than others. i THOUGHT it was going to be..."
- "Ordered a bouquet of flowers (see below) online from said company. Paid $50. E-mailed the following day, after flowers should have been delivered to say they couldn't find a florist..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."