Purchased these premium priced boots and received pauper service. Barely worn boots fall apart on me while at work.

Took them back to Nordstrom shoe department for service and was basically turned away because “this sometimes just happens and you may just need to take them to a local cobbler “. Really? So the fact that Nordstrom purchased Cole Haan Nike Air products to resell in their stores, doesn’t mean they will take care of their customers who have issues with the product? My boots are barely worn and in excellent condition everywhere except that the glue that holds the leather to the bottom of the boot just faded away and “I’m on my own”.

Really all I was asking for is repair them at no additional cost to me. A premium priced pair of shoes should never have this problem unless the wearer is abusive to her shoes. Not the case here. I am extremely disappointed all the way around.

No more Cole Haan for me!

No more Nordstrom either! Very disappointed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Cole Haan Boots.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Well you obviously had the boots for a while since they couldn't just exchange them for a new pair. If you don't like the quality of the boots after you've worn them several times, you'll have to contact the manufacturer as they are the ones that made the boots. Nordstrom just sells them.