Omg I have been discriminated at nordsrroms- I asked to see shoes behind the curtain and the guy told me no because the vendor.And I turn around and a customer with a clerk is shopping inside.

The clerk told me the store manager approved it because she was from out of the country. I told her I am a local and a customer too. At first I was ignored when I asked to speak to the store manager. She finally arrived and brought two other managers and informed them how would you feel if you were told no and another customer had better service.

Then I was told that customers with a nordstroms credit card have an earlier time to shop in the curtain area on Thursday and I was asked what type of work I did.And I said by the way I do have a card that I am thinking I don't need afterall.

Review about: Nordstrom Manager.

Had an Experience with Nordstrom?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #838657

Grow up and stop whining.This is a sale that hadn't started yet, if you have a card the benefit is to shop a week before the public.

From the sounds of your situation, a reasonable accommodation was made for that foreign customer who will be too far to come back the next day when early access started.You can wait like the rest of us.