3.3

My daughter is shopping in the Nordstroms in Sesttle in the dress section and a sales associate just told her "this is not your section the cheaper dresses are upstairs". Implying my daughter could not afford the dress, which would not be the case. Nice job in training Nordstroms you have lost my business and those standing around my poor daughter while your asked associate humiliated her!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Nordstrom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nordstrom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nordstrom to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nordstrom?

Comments

SERIOUSLY NOT OK.I had similar experience when I went into indie studio at the Seattle store.

Except im plus size so I was told the larger sized womans clothes are upstairs. Nice what if i was shopping for someone or just looking.

Really not ok.I know nordstrom is not like before