Vinton, Virginia
4.8

Update by user Sep 07, 2016

No response from Nordstrom

Original review posted by user Sep 06, 2016

Horrible customer service. I called the supposedly 24/7 customer service number tonight around 6:30 pm. All i got was recordings with offers. No way to speak to a live person. I called the Durham NC store and spoke with a supervisor. I returned an item in person on 9/5/2016 at the store but was told that I would not receive a credit back to my account for 3-5 business days due to their banking policy. The dress I ordered was for my daughter's wedding which is in 17 days and it did not fit. I paid 15.00 for expedited sbipping and received it in 2 days via UPS. The return label indicated that it needed to be returned USPS and could take up to 10-14 days to get a refund. Really? I live in Rocky Mount, Va and drove 5 hours roundtrip on 9/5/2016 thinking I would get a credit back to my Visa immediately meaning after midnight tonight since yesterday was a holiday. The manager I spoke with at the Durham, NC store earlier was nice and credited the 15.00 expedited shipping charge back to my account. It is not her fault. It is a corporate issue. The bottom line is what it is all about with big companies like Nordstrom. Btw I even was willing to pay to UPS or Fedx my dress back to Nordstrom but the return shipping label is in all barcodes so no address to return it. To say the least, I will never shop at Nordstrom again.

user84356475 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Nordstrom. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nordstrom to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nordstrom and nordstrom customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nordstrom?

Comments