I ordered two orders from nordstrom from their website but has been canceled, asked them and also left a voice mail on their manager Dann Evert at ext 3350, had no answer or call back from them.I order a 3 orders last month, they told me I ordered too many items for person use.

why don't nordstrom.com limit one per household ????? there is no rules or policy on the website saying can not order two or three more. Can I buy two or three products for my girlfriends gifts? My credit card has been hold for 30 days about this pending charged.

also they asked me " Am I Asian?" they are really rude treating customer without reason?nordstrom don't like to sell more products to customer!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of online order and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Nordstrom needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned online order in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nordstrom.

Had an Experience with Nordstrom?

Comments