My monthly bill was $245.65. I made a minimum payment of $38 online.

They taken out the full payment which resulted in insufficient funds in my checking account. I called the customer service I was informed that they have to wait 7 to 10 business days. I then spoken to the supervisor she told me to call my bank to see whether its been paid my bank told me that it was paid. My bank also informed me that the time they told me was a very long time to wait.

The supervisor called me back. I told her what my bank had said. She told me that I will still have to wait. I felt like it was some kind of punishment.

Eventhough it was they error, if this occurs again I will stop using Nordstrom.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $241. This person is overall dissatisfied with Nordstrom. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nordstrom.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Nordstrom to other companies on our site.

Comments

They give you a payment confirmation number, send a letter 3 days later imposing a $37 return fee, $25 late fee. This happened 3 times.

Very dishonest and illegal. Filing a complaint with Attorney General and other governing agencies.