Nordstrom Customer Service
- (888) 282-6060
- (319) 846-4140
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
7am to 1am Eastern
Nordstrom, Inc. is a well-known chain of department stores in the United States. The company was established by John W. Nordstrom. Originally it was a shoe retailer. At the present time, the company also offers clothing, cosmetics, accessories, jewelry, fragrances, handbags and even home furnishings. It offers lower prices than Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, or Bloomingdale's. The corporate office of Nordstrom as well as the flagship store is headquartered in Downtown Seattle, Washington. Nordstrom has become a nationwide fashion specialty retailer. Fortune magazine put Nordstrom in its list at No. 72 among 100 Best Companies to Work For 2009.
Nordstrom is ranked 193 out of 1756 in Footwear and Clothing category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Nordstrom to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Austin, Texas, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Washington, District Of Columbia, United States
- Denver, Colorado, United States
- San Francisco, California, United States
- San Diego, California, United States
- Irvine, California, United States
- Spokane, Washington, United States